At Ultra.cc, we want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase.
- If you have any questions about our services, please don’t hesitate to ask us through our Official Support Ticket System.
- If you attempt to resolve issues with Support staff and you feel that the products you purchased do not best fit your requirements, we want to make things right through this policy.
Ultra.cc offers a prorated refund to all new clients within seven days from the purchase of your first slot. You can purchase any of our plans to test it out, and if that does not satisfy your needs, you can cancel your slot and send us a ticket to get your refund.
- You must be a new client and have purchased your first slot from Ultra.cc.
- If you purchase multiple slots from us, you are allowed a one-time refund of one Essential Plan, one Tank plan, and one Bolt NVME plan. These are counted within seven days of purchasing your first slot.
All of our refunds are calculated on a prorated basis. This means that you only pay what you’ve used, which is your traffic usage.
- Traffic usage below 5% Meaning 95% or above available is considered for a full refund.
- Traffic usage above 5%, Meaning 95% or below available the refund will be calculated on a pro-rata basis.
Requesting a Refund
After creating a cancellation request, please ensure that you cancel your subscriptions with your card processor. Ultra.cc is not responsible for managing your subscriptions.
- To start with the refund process, you must cancel your slot. To do this, please follow our Cancellation Request Guide. Remember to choose cancellation type
Immediatefor a refund. We’d love to know what went wrong and how to improve, so please provide us your feedback as part of the cancellation request.
- Open a Support Ticket to contact us for your refund. Refunds are manually processed by our staff and without a ticket your request for a refund will remain incomplete.
Exceptions for Refund
- Payments using Coinbase (cryptocurrencies) are strictly not refundable.
- Traffic Addons
- Overpayments beyond three months.
- Any user that violates our Terms of Service.
PayPal Subscriptions and Overpayments
Ultra.cc cannot manage your PayPal subscriptions on your behalf. Your responsibility is to cancel your PayPal subscriptions. Please ensure you do not have unintentional duplicate pre-approved agreements with Ultra.cc and be sure to cancel your subscription(s) should you no longer require services with us.
Our billing system will automatically apply overpayments by default to client credit so you can use them on future invoices.
Refunds on overpayments will be eligible for up to 3 months only.
Our default protocol is to apply this as an invoice extention to your current service.
Chargebacks & PayPal Disputes
When opening a service with us, you agree to contact us first regarding any issues. The use of a PayPal dispute or a chargeback to forcibly revoke funding from us is considered a violation of our Terms of Service.
Any client who commits either of these actions will be blacklisted from the purchasing and usage of our services in the future.