Global Privacy Practices
Ultra.cc provides the same high standard of privacy protection—as described in Ultra.cc Privacy and Data Handling Policy—to all our users and customers worldwide, regardless of their country of origin. Ultra.cc is proud of the level of notice, choice, accountability, security, data integrity, access, and recourse we provide.
Our Privacy Frameworks are based on principles, and Ultra.cc adheres to them in the following ways:
- We let you know when we're collecting your personal information.
- In our Data Handling Policy, we let you know what purposes we have to collect and use your information, whom we share that information with and under what restrictions, and what access you have to your data.
- We let you choose what happens to your data. Before we use your data for a purpose other than the one for which you gave it to us, we will let you know and get your permission.
- We will provide you with reasonable mechanisms to make your choices.
Accountability for Onward Transfer
- We will protect your personal information with all reasonable and appropriate security measures.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
- We only collect your data for the purposes relevant to providing our services to you.
- We collect as little information about you as we can unless you choose to give us more.
- You are always able to access the data we have about you in your Ultra.cc user profile. You may access, update, alter, or delete your information there.
Recourse, Enforcement, and Liability
- If you have questions about our privacy practices, you can reach us with our ticketing system or our community Discord server, and we will respond as soon as possible.
- We will conduct regular audits of our relevant privacy practices to verify compliance with our promises.
- We require our employees to respect our privacy promises, and violation of our privacy policies is subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.