This unofficial app installation guide is provided for your convenience. The guide is provided as-is and may not be updated or maintained by Ultra.cc. Unofficial support may be offered via Discord only and at the sole discretion of Ultra.cc staff. Use at your own risk and only proceed if you are comfortable managing the application on your own.
qbittools is a feature rich CLI for the management of torrents in qBittorrent. It provides features such as; Add torrents, export, reannounce and more.
- More information can be found here.
- Connect to your Ultra.cc service via SSH
- Execute the following command:
curl -Ls https://gitlab.com/AlexKM/qbittools/-/raw/master/install.sh | bash -s -- -o ~/bin/qbittools
- Verify it has been installed by executing:
Print usage instructions:
Print command specific usage instructions:
qbt tagging --help
qbittools is great for automating certain tasks. For example, you can tag all torrents and group them by tracker domains, not working trackers, unregistered torrents and duplicates. See the below command:
qbittools tagging -P <your-qbittorrent-password> --duplicates --unregistered --not-working --added-on --trackers
- Detailed usage instructions can be found here.
- Uninstalling qbittools is easily done by removing the binary:
rm -v ~/bin/qbittools