Do note, media directory cannot be changed in Navidrome's UI post-installation. If not specified during installation,
home/username/media/Music will be used as the default media directory. Should you want a different media directory location, you can specify it during the installation. You can change the media directory of an existing installation by executing
app-navidrome upgrade -d /path/to/other/directory via SSH.
- If you did not specifically set a custom media directory during installation, all music data present in
~/media/Musicwill be scanned and available for streaming.
MusicFolder = "/home/your_username/media/Music" ScanSchedule = "@every 24h" LogLevel = "info"
- You cannot change Music Folder by editing the path in the config file. To change it you would need to upgrade or re-install Navidrome and specify the path by appending
-d /path/to/other/directoryto the install/upgrade command.
- For more options, please visit the Navidrome documentation page.
Upgrade and Repair
- You can upgrade and repair Navidrome from the Apps tab on the UCP, or by executing the following command:
- Or, if you want to set a new media directory:
app-navidrome upgrade -d /path/to/other/directory
- The execution time of the command can take up to 1-2 minutes, be patient.
- Wait for uninstallation to complete.